Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quilty Faves




I am participating in a few mini/doll quilt swaps this summer. I realized I don't have a lot of quilty things on here yet, since I am so new, for my partners to get an idea of some of the things I like. I love trees, and things that tell little stories. I also like settings and unique scrappy looks. That isn't to say I don't like traditional piecing. I am in awe of it, I am just not very good at it yet. Here are a few of my favorite little quilts I have found through these groups. These are just ideas, if you already have something going, I am sure I will love it. If you have time, take a looksy at some of the stuff these quilters have made. It really is inspiring to see so much creativity.
Finished apron picks coming tonight or tomorrow. I am really happy with it. Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my last post! I can't tell you how much every one means to me. Love Stacy


1. "Story Time on What-A-Jolly Street", 2. Untitled, 3. Four Seasons Quilt Swap - Spring Mini Quilt by Nikki, 4. Mein Sommer, 5. poppies red, 6. April 30, 2008, 7. From Yara's Work in Germany, 8. Dutchman's Springtime Puzzle miniature quilt, 9. House 3, 10. Back of Pretty in Pink Mini Quilt, 11. Owl for Katy, 12. 4SQS Winter Quilt by Tami

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love all those mini-quilts - I think my fav is the one on the top right. Just so cute but nice and scrappy.

Hasn't the weather been so much better? I thought I was going to just die on Mon/Tues! We don't have air conditioning. 'Nuff said!

Tipper said...

Wow you really found some neat mini quilts. There are so many talented quilters out there-like you. Yes like you!